(◞‸ ◟)???
Like genuinely I feel like in my city there arent, or at least i dont know of, spaces for people like me. In my school people are just so vain and posh. They go out to drink and party and all they talk about is gossip or partying. Im straight edge so i dont really drink or indulge in any other substances (which makes it all so much harder). THEN i dont know how to dance and even if i did i dont like most of the music they play at those parties. Nothing against them like theyre chill and fun to hangout but not really friend material FOR ME. I started learning italian with hopes that id meet someone there but because of my age i was put in the adult class, so no. Same thing happened when i began german classes. I dont know how to meet new people. Many times you meet people because theyre a friend of a friend BUT THERES NO FRIENDS TO BEGIN WITH AAAAAAAAAAAAA. Then I thought about meeting people online but im so fucking shy its even hard for me to do that. Either way I tried texting people, but i was left on read after a couple texts.
Ive had four solid friendships before but it always ends because we grow apart.
As a consequence í feel like i dont have a life: I never go out, I dont talk to almost anyone, unlike the people around me I have like 4 funny stories im not joking. I spend all my time either reading, playing bass or on the internet.
This is more of a vent than anything, sorry lol
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario